Raqz Networks is a provider of colocation services for individuals and small to medium sized businesses, providing a full suite of services for customers seeking affordable colocation. Raqz provides a physically secure, redundant environment focused on customers with a need for professional hosting and the ability to maintain their own systems.
Raqz Networks is a privately held Illinois corporation based in the Chicago Qwest (tour) SAS 70 Type II data center located in the Lakeside Technology Center. Lakeside is the premier Internet gateway and data center in Chicago, and one of the world's largest carrier hotels, home to many telecom and datacenter operations, including Qwest and Equinix. Lakeside was recently named the world's largest data center.
- Connectivity: Multiple 10 gigabit connections to carriers, and the ServerCentral / nLayer backbone
- Conditioned, Redundant Power: Multiple ComEd Grids. UPS and back-up generators
- Highly Secure Facility: Building and datacenter visual inspection and strict sign-in security checkpoints staffed 24/7. Badge and biometric door locks. Locked cages and racks. Closed-circuit camera surveillance throughout.
- Redundant Liebert HVAC environmental control
- State-of-the-art fire suppression system
Incorporated in January, 2004, Raqz Networks was founded with the belief that reliable colocation should not be prohibitively expensive for consumers of any price range.
|Andrew Carra - Co-Founder|
|Robert Hagemann - Co-Founder|